The European network on Information Literacy (EnIL) is a network of researchers actively involved in Information Literacy and drawn from most of the European countries.
The network has been launched in 2001 by initiative of the Italian National Research Council.
EnILwas establishedto achieve the following main objectives:
- the definition of a common research agenda;
- the production of collaborative studies and the collection of comparable data;
- the promotion of a Culture of Information in European countries;
- the advancement of European co-operation in the Information Literacy field;
- the exchange of experiences and the discussion of best-practice examples.
The network is open to IL experts from all European countries.
For further information please contact Carla Basili.